Monday, April 2, 2012

Funny Pranks By Sketch Empire (Pee Pranks and more!)


Humor: 

If you need a good laugh, well you came to the right place. Here we have ourselves some practical jokers that know how to 'piss' people off (Pun intended). The group of pranksters are members of a group called Sketch Empire who are based out of Columbus Ohio. This group creates practical joke scenes like you see above. They also create their own sketch comedy clips that can be seen HERE. I must say these guys had me laughing so hard that I knew this was instantly blogworthy. I know for a fact that I would not have the guts to challenge a police officer under these situations. Touche guys and keep the pranks coming. 



I have also provided more clips from Sketch Empire involving their practical jokes. All you have to do is head to the jump and keep reading and laughing.



Epic Pee Prank


Epic Squirrel Prank


Epic Snake Prank




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...