Monday, April 2, 2012

Tenacious D Is At It Again With a New Single "Rise of The Fenix"

Music: Humor:

Tenacious D is at it again with the release of their new single "Rise of the Fenix", the duo that has not released any new music since their movie "The Pick of Destiny" back in 2006. But today they released their newest track "Rise of the Fenix" (and yes that is Fenix, not Phoenix....Classic Tenacious D). I must say that I have always thought that Jack Black and Kyle Gass were very talented musicians even if they come off as a joke. Just listen to their new track and listen to how talented they are...even the break in the song (when they are singing about tattoos) is legit.

So now that I tried to convince you all that Tenacious D is a legit band (and I hope you agree after listen to their song). We can now start talking about the comedy aspect of the group. The lyrics in this song have me laughing out loud in the library. "Phil Jackson is the master of Zen" "They'll have to Laser off the D Tattoo". HILARIOUS

"Rise of The Fenix" - Tenacious D

To also promote their new single, the duo created a hilarious video that explains their story from the time of their last album to now. I thought this was a legit E! report but you will see, I mean what do you expect from two comedians.

I am serious, you WANT to watch this video!



Lastly be sure to purchase their new album when it is released April 15th. You can pre-order the album Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...